• 100 SF per roll
• Sound Rating: IIC 50, STC 46
• For use under hardwood, bamboo, engineered, and laminate floors
• 3mm thickness corrects minor sub-floor imperfections
• Includes adhesive strip and 3" overlap film for linking multiple rolls
• Dimensions: 27.88' x 43.32" x 3mm
• Installed with plastic side facing down
1. Lay over dry, clean and level sub-floor, plastic side down
2. Point the self adhering strip next to the wall, and then unroll the underlayment with vapor barrier (plastic side) facing down.
3. Roll the foam out completely, with the next row butting up to the foam from the previous row.
4. Remove tap strip and place overlapping plastic film over the exposed strip creating a moisture barrier
5. After all underlayment is laid, install your floor according to manufacturer instructions
|SOUND RATING||IIC 50, STC 46|
|WEIGHT PER ROLL||6 lbs|
|CAN BE USED FOR||hardwood, bamboo, engineered, laminate|
|ITEM NUMBER (UPC)||733074276605|