- • For use under hardwood, bamboo, engineered, laminate
• Can be used over electric radiant heat.
• Cross-linked polyethylene foam with advanced moisture protection and shock absorption.
• Corrects minor sub-floor imperfections.
• Mold and mildew resistant.
• Anti-crush technology for excellent performance and long life.
• Includes adhesive strip and overlap film for linking multiple rolls.
• Installed with plastic side facing down.
- • Lay over dry, clean and level sub-floor, plastic side down.
• Point the self adhering strip next to the wall, and then unroll the underlayment with vapor barrier (plastic side) facing down.
• Roll the foam out completely, with the next row butting up to the foam from the previous row.
• Remove tap strip and place overlapping plastic film over the exposed strip creating a moisture barrier.
• Any tears in the foam should be taped creating a moisture barrier.
• After all underlayment is laid, install your floor according to manufacturer's instructions.
|SOUND RATING||IIC 81, STC 82|
|WEIGHT PER ROLL||6 lbs|
|CAN BE USED FOR||hardwood, bamboo, engineered, laminate|
|ITEM NUMBER (UPC)||733074275172|