Common questions related to the ordering process
Below are a few questions you will want to consider before placing your order:
1. What type of subfloor (usually plywood or concrete) will the floor be installed over?
2. Do you already have a specific plan to float, nail, or glue down the floor, and if so, why?
3. What other types of flooring will the floor be butting up to? Will you require transition pieces and how many?
4. How much flooring will you need to complete the job? Have you added waste?
5. When do you plan to start, and when do you need to receive the flooring material?
6. What kind of traffic do you expect on the flooring? Do you have kids, dogs, is it a commercial space?
7. Will you be installing the floor yourself, or hiring a professional?
If our website lets you add your desired quantity into the shopping cart without showing a "this item is back-ordered" pop up notification, that means the product is in stock and ready to ship!
- You can purchase right on this website: add your desired items into the shopping cart, then click the cart icon at the top right of the website and click the "Proceed To Checkout" button.
- You can send an email with your desired materials list or purchase order to [email protected], and our support team will email you a quote with a payment button.
- You can call our support team directly at (301) 498-0234 and place your order over the phone.
We accept the following payments:
1. All major credit and debit cards.
2. Personal and bank checks (please note there may be a 14-day shipping delay).
3. ACH payments. (contact your Ambient representative for bank account details)
4. Paypal. In fact, PayPal Credit offers financing. *During checkout select the PayPal option to log in and then select PayPal Credit
We recommend that you review our handy Return Shipping Guide to see the detailed steps to return your order.