Common questions related to the ordering process
1. What type of subfloor (usually plywood or concrete) will the floor be installed over?
2. Do you already have a specific plan to float, nail, or glue down the floor, and if so, why?
3. What other types of flooring will the floor be butting up to? Will you require transition pieces and how many?
4. How much flooring will you need to complete the job? Have you added waste?
5. When do you plan to start, and when do you need to receive the flooring material?
6. What kind of traffic do you expect on the flooring? Do you have kids, dogs, is it a commercial space?
7. Will you be installing the floor yourself, or hiring a professional?
The estimated transit time for your order depends on where you are located. For overseas orders and expedited shipments, please call us for an estimate at (866) 710-7070.
East Coast orders are usually shipped out within 3 business days and have a transit time of 1-3 business days.
Midwest orders are usually shipped out within 3 business days and have a transit time of 2-5 business days.
West Coast orders are usually shipped out within 3 business days and have a transit time of 5-12 business days, however there are expedited shipping options to the West Coast for shorter transit times for an additional fee.